|Open Cell Polyurethane:
- Polyether, Polyester with densities from 1 pcf to 6 pcf with custom thickness from .040″ to bun thickness.
- Low permeability foam
- High-density urethane foam with a low compression set with densities from 15 pcf to 30 pcf in very soft, firm, and very firm grades. Thickness ranges from .031 to .50 depending on the formulation.
- Silicone sponge and solid sheets with densities from 12 pcf to 30 pcf with thickness range of .031 to .50 depending on the formulation.
Closed Cell Sponge:
- EPDM, Neoprene, SBR, NBR, EVA, PVC, PVC/NBR with densities from 2.5 pcf to 22 pcf with custom thickness available.
- Densities from 2.0 to 12pcf.
Silicone Sponge Sheet:
- Sponge available in soft, medium and firm grades.
- Solid sheet available in 30 -80 durometer.
- Polyester, Noryl®, Lexan®, Nylon, Polystyrene, Mylar®, ABS, Kapton®, Teflon®.
- Copper, Aluminum, Metalized Polyester, Brass
|Insulating & Gasketing:
- Fishpaper, Cork, Nomex, ITW Formex®, Armstrong Fibers®.
Pressure Sensitive Adhesives:
- Unsupported (free film), Double coated (carrier), Transfer tapes, Laminating Adhesives, in Acrylic or Rubber.
- Ultra clean, Gas resistant, VHB, LSE, HSE, High Temperature, Conductive
- Available on most products.
- Available in 30 -90 durometers and thickness range of .031″ to 1″.
Polyurethane Filter Foam:
- Reticulated 10 pores per inch (ppi) to 100 pores per inch.
- Acoustical Barrier Composites
- Vinyl: Perforated and solid in various colors with non-stock colors requiring minimums.
- Non-Woven plush fabric, Urethane films, Metalized films, and Polyester films.
- Bump-on®, Foil tapes, VHB, Electrical Tapes, Scotchmates®, Foam Tapes, Viscoelastic Dampening Polymers, Safety Walk®, Thermo-Bond Films, Thermally Conductive Materials, etc.